WHY DRS. FELLER & BLOXHAM?
WE ARE THE RESULTS OF OVER 20 YEARS of FULL TIME EXPERIENCE
Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation has been recognized as one of the most reputable hair transplant clinics in Pennsylvania. Our PA office serves Philadelphia and the surrounding states. Our team has been practicing surgical hair restoration for more than twenty years. We are well-respected for our integrity, experience, as well as our success rate. We are known as the doctor’s doctor and have been for many years. Because we are driven, ambitious, and committed to our patients, we hold the leading position in hair transplantation. We will not compromise on quality or offer less than the best. This is not possible for most clinics. Be careful.
Pennsylvania’s hair restoration service has become so crowded that many doctors have added hair transplant surgery as an additional practice to boost their profits. They aren’t considered hair transplant specialists because they offer the service as an “add-on” to another practice. These doctors often illegally delegate their hair transplant surgery to non-licensed professionals and are absent from the procedure area during critical parts. This allows them to continue their real practice. This is a common practice and is against the law. Unfortunately, the law is slow to change but momentum is building. It’s still “buyer beware” for the moment.
Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation, on the other hand, is a clinic that focuses exclusively on hair restoration. All procedures are performed only by licensed, experienced doctors. The largest, most highly-specialized clinic in Pennsylvania has the highest ratio of staff members to patients. All of our hair transplant technicians have been trained and screened in-house.
THE BEST IN PHILADELPHIA. How ?
…WE WERE THE FIRST…
We have been serving Philadelphia residents for over 20 years and are proud to be a pioneer in hair transplantation. Our hair transplant specialists are committed to the advancement of modern hair restoration. We have been honored to be the first clinic in PA and around the globe in the following.:
- First to offer follicular unit hair transplants (FUT) (1995)
- First to reject Plug and Scalp reduction surgery (1996)
- First to offer Hair Transplant (1996)
- First to offer Hair Transplant Repair using FUT mega-sessions (1996)
- First to pioneer FUE hair transplants in North America (2002)
- First to perform FUE (2002)
- First worldwide to reveal how FUE procedures were actually performed (2002)
- First worldwide to give a live surgical workshop on how to perform FUE. ISHRS meeting (2003)
- First worldwide to perform, video and publish an actual FUE procedure online (2002)
- First worldwide to repair scar using FUE (2002)
- First in United States to invent and receive patents for new FUE surgical instruments (2005)
- First in United States to stand up publicly against misuse of the FUE procedure
- First in United States to offer Non Strip Harvest surgery as alternative to FUE and FUT (2013)
- First in Philadelphia to regularly publish articles and postings in online communities
- First to regularly post before/after results on third party websites open to the public for comment
The Benefits of Choosing Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation
Our team of specialists is not only the best in Philadelphia for hair transplants, but also offers many other benefits.
- More of our photo and video results are posted online than any other PA hair transplant clinic.
- We have a greater number of staff per patient than any Philadelphia clinic.
- All of our hair transplant technicians work exclusively “in-house.”
- Our prices are typically lower – we don’t pay high Philadelphia real estate and tax. We pass our savings right on to you.
- Our office is more spacious than the close quarters of a typical Philadelphia clinic. This means more room for medical staff and higher quality procedures.
- We have free and ample parking, a far cry from the congested streets you find in the heart of the city. Traveling in your car provides both the privacy and convenience you need when undergoing your hair transplant procedure.
- For traveling patients, hotels around our clinic have lower rates compared to others. You can still explore the city when you come to us.
- Drs. Feller and Bloxham are transparent thought leaders in the hair restoration industry. They regularly post online and provide countless Before & After Photos to online hair loss communities.
These are the questions you should ask if you have to visit another hair transplant doctor. These questions can be written down and brought to the office during your appointment:
- Has the practice has been in business FULL-TIME for at least 10 years?
- Does the practice perform hair transplantation EXCLUSIVELY ?
- Does the practice use ONLY in-house technicians- NOT travelling (per diem or shared) technicians (which is illegal in NY).
- Will the doctor use at least one technician for every 500 grafts required for your procedure ?
- Can the doctor show you AT LEAST 100 before/after PHOTO results of THEIR patients ?
- Can the doctor show you AT least 50 before/after VIDEO results of THEIR patients? (Video cameras are cheap and plentiful. No reason not to have video evidence of results.)
- Does the doctor participate regularly online by contributing results for public evaluation and critique ? Does he volunteer time answering questions from the public ?
- Can the doctor show you at least 6 functional microscopes in their procedure rooms ?
- Does the doctor guarantee NOT use robots or other so-called “semi-automated” gadgetry ?
- Does the doctor and staff perform the FUT procedure regularly even if you are looking for an FUE procedure ?
There are a small group of physicians world wide who satisfy all this criteria. If you receive a no for any of these ten questions keep looking. Feller and Bloxham meets all these criteria and more.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors.
Call now for a consultation (516) 487-3797.